• Certification Program – First established in 2000, a wide curriculum of courses is offered that delve into all aspects of the custom clothing business and provide members with a valuable tool to further their professional skills and knowledge. Offered during our conventions or during Designer Forum New York shows.
• Web Site – Members in good standing are listed in our membership roster and are just a “click away from new customers who are looking for a tailor. Use our site to link to your site and your Social Media. Staying in front of current and prospective clients is your golden ticket! Members who complete the full 25 hour certification program, are designated by a special symbol.
• Marketing/PR – Members have available to them the use of low cost, proven advertising materials, including seasonal press releases and newsletters in camera ready template form which can be reproduced and personalized with members’ logos.
• Sourcing – Finding goods and services such as fabrics for suits, sport jackets and shirts, cut-make-trim vendors and accessories including neckwear, cuff links, knitwear, belts, hosiery and sportswear can all be done through our valued Associate Members.
• Convention & Summer Seminar – Join custom tailors and clothiers and associate members in a friendly setting. In the past, we have held formal meetings and now we have evolved to incorporate a menswear show during our convention time.
• Networking – Exceptional opportunity to network with successful members is a given at any convention and seminar. New comers are often surprised by the synergy created by the openness and willingness with which knowledge and experience are shared.
• Member Testimonials – Click on Member Testimonials to read for yourself what members both old and new have to say about the CTDA.
• Education – Click on Education for more information.
Click the "Join Now" button to become a member online, or if you prefer a paper copy click either membership category below.